Auction.com Real Estate
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.1.5(44)
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Ten-X, LLC
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.auction.resi.buyer
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 118 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ten-X, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the Auction.com Real Estate app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Auction.com Real Estate Review0
Buy and sell residential real estate online at Auction.com. Find foreclosures and homes for sale on the leading real estate marketplace. Whether you are a large financial institution, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate investment firm or an individual who enjoys buying and selling real estate, we make finding, saving, registering and bidding on your next property better.
Auction.com’s app gives you on-the-go access to our most powerful features. Filter your search by location, property features, auction date and more or enter keywords to find a best match. Scroll through the list or use the interactive map to find what you’re looking for. Once you click in, view full-screen photos, see full details about properties, view due diligence documents and find broker contact information. Save properties one by one or save entire searches based on criteria that you choose. Custom searches update when new properties hit the market to keep you in the know. When you find a property that you want to buy, you can register and then bid directly off of your device. Receive push notifications when you're outbid or when you win.Auction.com lists US residential real estate in key markets that includes property types like Single-Family, Multi-Family, Condos/Townhouses and Land. Properties are Bank Owned (also referred to as “REO” or “Real Estate Owned” properties), Non-Bank Owned, Short Sale, Foreclosure/Trustee, Newly Foreclosed, Redemption or Income Producing.Auction.com lists properties in all US states, and serves the largest real estate markets including Florida, Illinois, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, New York and California.
• Register and bid on properties directly from your device
• Search thousands of residential properties by list or interactive map
• Save and then share your properties of interest and customize your saved searches
• Access your saved properties and searches from any device or computer when you log in
• Full screen photos
• Detailed property information
• Push notifications for auction outbid and winning
• Quick view or full screen browsing of due diligence documents
• Easily reach brokers or agents for more informationThis app only shows residential properties in the US. Commercial properties can be found on Ten-X.com. Auction.com is a Ten-X company. To share your feedback, send us an email at Mobile-Support@auction.com.