- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 6.91M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: Forbes Media LLC.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.maz.forbesmagazine
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 64.5 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Forbes Media LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Forbes Magazine $29.99
- Upgrade To Combined Print Edition + App Subscription $9.99
- Magazine-December 16, 2013 $5.99
- Magazine-March 25, 2013 $5.99
- Magazine-2016 BILLIONAIRES $5.99
- Magazine-THE FORBES 400 $5.99
- Magazine-Billionaires $5.99
- Magazine-ALL NEW for iOS7! $5.99
- Magazine-BILLIONAIRES 2015 $5.99
Unfortunately, professional review of the Forbes Magazine app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Forbes Magazine Review0
Unique among tablet magazines, this app acts as your gateway to the ultimate Forbes experience by combining the power of the print magazine with the dynamic, content-rich Web site all enabled for easy sharing. The app offers the freedom to seamlessly move between Forbes magazine, Forbes.com and the social Web to discover, learn and share with others what you find interesting, valuable and inspiring.
The Forbes app starts with the magazine and its stories about entrepreneurs, executives, innovative companies and strategic insights to help shape your investing strategies. But it’s a fully integrated environment so it goes much farther:
– The layout, images and graphics of the magazine are redesigned and optimized for tablet screens.
– Throughout each issue are numerous buttons and links that launch related posts, lists, video, photo galleries, audio and more plus connect you directly to a writer and other readers by adding your comments.
– You can easily share anything in the app with your social networks and with other Forbes app users via our in-app private social network, “Stream”.
Download the Forbes app and subscribe today for the full Forbes experience!