Yelp for Business Owners
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.11.0
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Yelp, Inc
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.yelp.android.biz
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 93.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Yelp
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Unfortunately, professional review of the Yelp for Business Owners app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Yelp for Business Owners Review0
Millions of people turn to Yelp every day to make spending decisions. Yelp provides a free suite of tools to showcase your business and connect you to the Yelp community. The Yelp for Business Owners app allows you to view important business analytics and connect with customers, including those who have written reviews for your business. This app puts the power of Yelp’s tools right in your pocket!NOTE: This app is for business owners to manage their Yelp business pages. If you’re looking for the Yelp app that will help you discover great local businesses, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yelp.androidUse Yelp for Business Owners to:
• Track visitor engagement and customer leads from your Yelp Business Page.
• Respond to reviews with a private message or public comment.
• Respond to customer inquiries and messages.
• Upload and manage photos for your business.
• View reports on ad clicks from Yelp users (advertisers only)
• Report reviews and messages.To get started, download the app and sign in with your business user credentials. If you haven’t yet claimed your business on Yelp, go to biz.yelp.com, and follow the steps to find your business and create your business user account.