- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 10.51M
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Star Finanz GmbH
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.starfinanz.mobile.android.pushtan
Unfortunately, professional review of the S-pushTAN app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
pushTAN is the correct procedure for anyone who wants to make mobile banking. Receive TANs (banking transaction numbers) on the go on your Smartphone or Tablet anytime, anywhere. You only need one device to access your bank accounts and transfer money.
+++ Benefits of the pushTAN procedure +++
- No additional equipment needed
- TANs are insertable for online banking on PC or for mobile banking via Smartphone or Tablet
- Each TAN is valid only for one specific transfer
- TANs can be used for all TAN requiring transactions: transfers, standing orders, direct debits etc. Of course also for all SEPA transactions.
- Password protection and cryptographic keys ensure maximum safety
+++ Get started +++
- Let your Sparkasse unlock the pushTAN procedure by registering your bank accounts for pushTAN
- Download the S-pushTAN app from Google Play - free of charge
- Hold your personal Sparkasse registration letter at your fingertips to activate the S-pushTAN app with the data within
+++ Worth to know +++
1) Please install the app only if you are registered for pushTAN procedures at your Sparkasse and if you have received your personal registration letter. Please keep in mind that pushTAN is not supported by any savings bank yet.
2) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Your appliance is not rooted, and you have no screen reader installed on your device
3) END USER LICENSE: By purchasing and/or using this app fully agree to the terms of the end user license agreement of the star Finanz GmbH. These can be found under: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
4) The app is free of charge. By using the app costs can arise, which may be charged to you by your Sparkasse.