- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 19.24M
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: HP Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.hp.android.print
HP ePrint review Review
Tired of looking for a place where to urgently print your documents? Then the HP ePrint app is what you need. Using it you will be able to print in public print locations whether you are at home, at work, or on the move. Now it will be easy to look for and find HP ePrint mobile print locations and instantly print everything you need.
The HP ePrint app lets you send files, web pages, emails, pictures, and so on to a public printer on the network. A printer must be the part of HP’s cloud-based network to show up, or it could be a private printer running HP’s software.
This handy app allows you to:
- print different kinds of files from your device anywhere and anytime;
- print what you need seamlessly from other apps supporting share;
- enjoy the improved Mobile Print Job Control such as different photo sizes, the quantity of copies, two-sided printing, and the possibility to choose a dedicated photo tray automatically;
- print on the move;
- touch to print with NFC.
The design is a little monotonous, but still stylish. It’s not the most impressing thing in this app.
The HP ePrint app is simple and easy-to-use. Here’s what you have to do to make everything right:
- open the app and choose the piece of content you would like to print;
- find a public mobile print location by typing keywords, or just press the “Near me” button to look for the closest variants;
- press the “Print” button. You’ll get a release code, which you have to enter to maintain privacy;
- get to the print service location, show the release code, and receive your printout. That’s it.
Note, that you may need an Internet connection to print to an HP web-enabled printer.
Cross-platform use 4/5
HP ePrint is compatible with Android 4.0.3 or higher devices and works smoothly on both smartphones and tablets.
You won’t find any in-app purchases in the HP ePrint app — it’s free. Use it without any restrictions.
The HP ePrint app is easy-to-use and intuitive, so you can print a document in a matter of minutes. It’s simple to search for and select a file to print, and looking for a printer can be performed by either doing a specific search or letting the app find public printers near you.
We advise you to download this app if you have an HP-networked printer or you often have to print at public locations. It will make things much easier for you, so give it a try.
The HP ePrint app is an irreplaceable thing for businesspeople, students, and those how often deal with various documents.
Pros : Easiness of finding local public printers and sending documents from your device;
Intuitive and friendly user interface;
It works quickly;
Ability to add printers which use the HP protocol.
Cons : The app works only with HP printers or those running the HP server technology;
Requires an Internet connection;
It only picks up printers designated as “public.”
Cross-platform use 4.0